Worship for Sunday, June 28, 2020
**GPC will not have Sunday School until further notice.**
We will have 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM worship services. These services will be both at the church and live streamed.
If you plan to participate in corporate worship, please remember and be aware of the following:
The service schedule is determined by last names for folk who are able to participate in corporate worship:
- A-M will worship at 10:30 AM
- N-Z will worship at 6:00 PM
For attendees who still wish to wear masks, please note that you will be seated in the back of the sanctuary so that no one without masks is seated behind you, and you will have less contact with others because you will be dismissed from the sanctuary/building first.
A nursery for infants and 2s/3s will be available in the infant nursery during the morning and evening services. We also will reopen the Cry Room.
- If you do not wish to put your child in the nursery, please be assured that your little ones continue to be welcome in the worship services.
Please maintain social distancing in the parking lot, narthex, sanctuary, bathrooms, and nursery area. As hard as it will be, this means no handshaking, hugs, etc.
- To assist with this, ushers will seat congregants as they arrive, and early arrival would be a great help!
We will continue to offer no pew Bibles, hymnals, or bulletins for the time being. However, our sound techs will be providing announcements, hymn/psalm lyrics, Bible passages, etc., via projection. (The Lord's Day page of our website provides liturgies and printable bulletins for both services.)
If you plan to worship at home via live streaming, please note the following:
Here is the link to the church's live streaming channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsBDVyFZqBgi2SL0fs_yhNQ/live
- You can login to the live stream as early as 15 minutes prior to both services (10:15 AM and 5:45 PM). Please enjoy a harp prelude during this time.
- We will continue to provide liturgies and printable bulletins for both services on the Lord's Day page of the GPC website.
May God be pleased with our worship this Lord's Day.