Sunday, December 13, 2020
Sunday School classes for all ages are at 9:30 AM.
Our worship services are at 10:30 AM and 6:00 PM. These services will be both at the church and live streamed.
If you plan to participate in corporate worship, please remember and be aware of the following:
The service schedule is determined by last names for folk who are able to participate in corporate worship:
- A-M will worship at 10:30 AM
- N-Z will worship at 6:00 PM
If you would like to reserve open seats for yourself/your family for the service to which you are not assigned, please click the appropriate link below. The seats are released on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Last Names A-M: Click here to reserve PM service seats
- Last Names N-Z: Click here to reserve AM service seats.
- We also have placed a banner at the top of the GPC website that contains the links for seat reservations: https://www.grace-pca.net/
For attendees who wish to wear masks, please feel free to ask to be seated in the back of the sanctuary so that no one without masks is seated behind you, and you can choose to be dismissed from the sanctuary/building first.
A nursery for infants and 2s/3s will be available in the infant nursery during the morning and evening services. The Cry Room also is available (directly behind the sanctuary off of the narthex).
- If you do not wish to put your child in the nursery, please be assured that your little ones continue to be welcome in the worship services.
Please maintain social distancing in the parking lot, narthex, sanctuary, bathrooms, and nursery area. As hard as it will be, this means no handshaking, hugs, etc.
- To assist with this, ushers will seat congregants as they arrive, and early arrival would be a great help!
We are now offering bulletins and prayer guides; these will be on the credenza in the narthex. Pew Bibles and hymnals are also available in the racks of the chairs in front of you or below your seat.
If you plan to worship at home via live streaming, please note the following:
Here is the link to the church's live streaming channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsBDVyFZqBgi2SL0fs_yhNQ/live
- You can login to the live stream as early as 15 minutes prior to both services (10:15 AM and 5:45 PM). Please enjoy the prelude during this time.
- Our live stream techs will continue to provide announcements, hymn/psalm lyrics, Bible passages, etc., via projection. (The Lord's Day page of our website also provides liturgies and printable bulletins for both services.)